- «Boccherini Online» is open to contributions by all scholars.
- The journal is published annually.
strictly within the deadline of March 31 of the year of publication.
- The journal accepts articles written in the following languages:
All English articles must be accompanied by an Italian abstract.
All Italian articles must be accompanied by an English abstract.
All articles written in the other languages must be accompanied by both an Italian and an English abstract.
Abstracts must not exceed 1500 characters in length (spaces included).
- Each submitted article will be simultaneously examined by a member of the Scientific Committee and a member of the Advisory Board, who have the faculty of proposing modifications and integrations. The entire staff has the last word about acceptance of articles for publication.
- The journal gives no strict limits to article length, but suggests an average length of 20-25,000 characters including spaces.
- Unpublished articles will not be returned.